Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Featured:: Fawn Over Baby

I was so fortunate to have discovered Melissa of Fawn Over Baby through my friend, Shayla's blog over at Moons & Junes.  This whole blogosphere community is blowing my mind with it's friendliness.

Melissa and I both happen to be Air Force wives.  We also love cute and functional baby fashion and happen to have little babies willing to indulge us in our obsessions.  I emailed Melissa to introduce myself and say a little "hello".  I offered to send her some bows for her adorable little McKenzie to wear, just to get the word out there.  As a super sweet gesture of "thanks", Melissa did an entire feature on her blog about my shop and bows.

So nice, right.  Internet friends are awesome.

Here are a few pictures of her sweet McKenzie showing off her cuteness.



The whole feature can be seen here:: Fawn Over Baby: The Sweet Bee Bowtique

In other exciting & craft related news, I am signed up for a craft show in November.  My brain is going non-stop thinking of fun ideas to display the bows.  I need to check myself though, if I do all of the things I have in mind I will never make a profit!

I am thinking of some fun displays like this chicken wire room partition.

I love these wine boxes for display as well as the dropcloth backdrop.  I could do so many fun doodles with a sharpie!!

I can't wait to order this stamp with my shop name and information.  I am going to stamp everything in sight.  I'm thinking brown shopping bags with a stamp, and business cards, and bow cards.  It's endless, really.  

Reign it in, Jansen.  Reign it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment